“passion does not care for consequence- that is why it is so easy to burn” — Noor Shirazie
You’ll be fine
I wish I was as bold
So what is it you do?
Where do you buy your clothes?
Oh, but you’re so strong
I can’t place you
Wow, you’re pretty
Who are you friends with? I always see you alone
If I knew where you lived, I would follow you home and rape you
Love your outfit
At least you’re not vegan
Your hard work will pay off
You look like you should be in…
What do you write?
I would NEVER do that
What music are you into?
And your parents are ok with the way you dress?
Smile sweetheart, you look angry
Have you ever lived in Europe?
Why do you still buy CDs?
I don’t know who told you it was a good idea to shave your hair, but…
Are you really black?
THAT’S your ex?
I like you
I tried crying over you.
Wine could never break my heart.
Or my bones, most importantly .
2. Eat only when the sun is out.
3. Beg your mother for forgiveness .
4. Ask someone to pray for you – you have been distant from God.
5. Attempt to cry.
6. Fail at crying.
7. Chew your pride up. Gulp it down with sorrow.
8. Do not look at him. But feel his hate crying out to you.
9. Smile and ask which part of this inspired so much hate.
10. Laugh at the hate. Laugh.
Stop by my graveside some time
And put flowers at the headstone of my heart.
Something from my all time favorite blogger
Heir to the language the hurricanes in my bones speak, the collector of dreams the generations of women in my family inherit as an heirloom, the angel carved from my bones and flesh, you will sit o…